Sunday, 21 January 1900
- Open: 08:00 - 19:40. Entrance fee: 6€
- One of the three famous ancient towns of the island of rhodes.
- Was situated around Filerimos hill.
- Most basicly is the temple of Athina Poliados which is dated around the 3rd or 2nd century.
- Doric spring that collects the water from the top of the hill into a special storage built in the rocks, and brings it out of two lionheads.
- Medieval monastery which was renovated by the Italian occupation.
- Ruins of a catholic byzantine monastery, from the 10th century.
- Baptistery of the Old-Christian age.