Sunday, 21 January 1900
- Open: 08:00-19:40. Entrance fee: 8€.
- Located in the medieval town in the building of the hospital of the Knights.
- There are many pieces found in the ancient towns of Kamiros, Ialyssos, Lindos and the ancient town of Rhodes from all ages.
- Main entrance leads to an open place with the marble lion and the mosaic floor of the Old-Christian church of the 5th century.
- In the upper floor there are also sculptures of the ages of the Knights.
- Very impressive statue of marine Afrodite, that was found in the sea.
- Marble head of Helios, that was found where temple of Helios was.
- Afrodite of Rhodes, marble statue, copy of the Afrodite of the sea.